This is not a toner. We repeat. This is not a toner. In the Korean and Japanese skincare routine, there is a step/product called an emulsion, essence, or beauty water. Think of this as a potent calming serum and hydrating mist in one. This emulsion:
- regenerates cell turnover.
- quenches and soothes dry/dehydrated, irritated skin.
- prevents overuse of other products.
- gives you a fresh, dewey glow all day (and all night) long.
60 mL pH 5.5
Huang Qi / Astragali Radix / Milk-Vetch Root
Rich in polysaccharides, flavonoids, and amino acids; has been used for wound healing for thousands of years; promotes healing and generates flesh; expels pus; anti-inflammatory.
soothes and calms the skin.
reduces transepidermal water loss; humectant- so it binds moisture in the air into the skin; calms the skin.
Other ingredients: distilled water infused with a proprietary blend of East Asian herbs*, aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, palm derived vegetable glycerine, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), rosemary antioxidant, ylang ylang essential oil (bergaptene free)
Use within 3 months of opening.
60 mL pH 5.5
Ritual: Step 2
1. Holding the bottle about 12 inches away, mist liberally over your face, neck, and décolletage.
2. Hydrating Emulsion Spray can be used:
- Night-time ritual: after Exfoliating Night Tonic, before Radiant Night Oil and/or night cream
- Daytime ritual: before Purifying Oil and/or day cream, and after makeup application
- Anytime to brighten and hydrate your skin whenever you want that extra glow!
Note: You’ll need at least 2 of these bottles to get you through one bottle of step 1—Exfoliating Tonic.