- completes the cleansing process.
- uses powerful herbs that stimulate circulation (glowy skin starts here!)
- detoxifies the skin and increases product absorption (instead of using irritating chemicals)
- exfoliates with an enzyme that digests dead skin cells
See recommended use and ingredient highlights below.
60 mL pH 2.8
Ananas Sativus fruit extract (Pineapple extract)/aka Bromelain
extracted from the core and stem of pineapple fruit. This enzyme that acts as an exfoliant by digesting dead skin cells and is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Passiflora Quadrangularis fruit extract (Passionflower Fruit extract)
Soothes and calms skin.
Wu Mei / Mume Fructus / Mume Fruit
Astringes and purifies the skin, anti-microbial.
Wu Wei Zi / Schisandrae Fructus / Schisandra Fruit
Vasodilator— increases circulation, antioxidant.
Fang Feng / Saposhnikoviae Radux / Ledebouriella Root
Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and calms the skin.
Lu Gan Shi / Calamina / Smithsonite
Purifies and calms any open lesions from irritation and/or acne; stimulates cell renewal.
Other ingredients: distilled water infused with a proprietary blend of East Asian Herbs*, witchhazel* passion flower fruit extract, lemon extract, pineapple extract, grapeseed extract, rosemary antioxidant*, leuconostoc radish root ferment, bergamot essential oil (bergaptene free)*
60 mL pH 2.8
Ritual: Step 1
1. After cleansing your face, do not dry. If your face is dry, splash with water before applying. This TSA-friendly bottle is extremely potent! It's important to apply on wet skin to "dilute" prior to application.
2. Hold a cotton round tightly to the top of the bottle, and quickly tip the bottle upside down to wet a small circle of cotton with tonic. Repeat on a second area of the cotton pad so you have two to three saturated circles.
3. Use the cotton round to gently wipe your face, neck and decolletage.
4. Follow up with Step 2-Hydrating Emulsion Spray. Do not use Step 1 without using Step 2. You need step 2 to replenish and restore the pH balance of your skin.
NOTE: Slight redness and a tingling sensation for about 10 minutes is normal due to simulation. If skin remains red for more than 15 minutes, decrease the amount of product you use, or how frequently you use it. If serious irritation occurs, discontinue use.